The self-wringing cleanroom mop!
The Vileda Professional Roll-O-Matic® sponge mop refills are manufactured in the USA. the new "Advanced Technology" foam is manufactured specifically for the controlled environment industry allowing 25% more liquid absorption and two times more liquid release than competing foams. Each refill is completely autoclavable, resistant to gamma and ETO sterilization as well as being individually packaged and lot number controlled. All Vileda Professional brand refills are ideal for use with the "Pull and Lift" technique most commonly used in controlled environments. All 10" Roll-O-Matic® sponge refills fit every 10" Roll-O-Matic® handle; all 14" Roll-O-Matic® sponge refills fit every 14" Roll-O-Matic® handle. Certificate of conformance and technical data available upon request.
- Microfiber lamination allows a tear-free deep cleaning of contaminants and residues, while also applying disinfectant to the surfaces
- Unlike competitive products this microfiber is laminated to the foam without the use of adhesives, which could contaminate surfaces
- Stainless Steel Channel allows for multiple uses with multiple autoclave cycles
- Sterile version is manufactured and sterilized in the USA
- Sterile validated to 10-6 SAL per ISO 11137
- Sterile product individually double bagged with Lot # and Indicator Dot on each package
- Certificate of Sterility available with each shipment, upon request
- Available in 10" and 14" sizes
|Roll-O-Matic® CE “Clean” Sponge Refill with Microfiber, stainless steel channel- Non-Sterile||white||10 in||119615||12|
|Roll-O-Matic® CE “Clean” Sponge Refill with Microfiber, stainless steel channel- Non-Sterile||white||14 in||119657||12|
|Roll-O-Matic® CE “Clean” Sponge Refill with Microfiber, stainless steel channel- Sterile||white||14 in||149404||12|