Absorb liquids and prevents cross contamination!
Cleanroom SpillEx® is the problem solver! Spills on hard floors can cause considerable problems. In cleanrooms and controlled environments, spills create slip hazards and are not easily removed. In operating theaters and Lab Animal Research facilities, blood, urine and bodily fluids might contaminate and lead to infection and require fast and sanitary removal. Spills usually require a bulky mop system or a large number of expensive wipes that may not absorb well. Not to worry, there is a solution to spill problems-Cleanroom SpillEx® from Vileda Professional®.
- Highly absorbent pad ideal for removal of water based spills from hard surfaces
- Ultra-thin construction moves excess liquid quickly to absorbent core
- Water-impermeable polyethylene layer on back side allows no-touch removal after use
- High concentration of super absorbent polymers for holding high volume of liquid without dripping
- One pad is suitable to absorb 500-1200 ml of liquid
- Will not drip when lifting and moving as SpillEx® transforms liquid into a gel
- Ideal for picking up a spill already on the floor or for use to collect dripping from equipment
- Available in Cleanroom SpillEx® and Cleanroom SpillEx Gamma Irradiated versions
|SpillEx CE||20 x 15 in||150738||10||10|
|SpillEx CE – Gamma Irradiated||20 x 15 in||150739||50||1|
|SpillEx||20 x 15 in||146760||10||20|