Back to the office
Cleaning and disinfection within general spaces
A clean working environment has always been a healthy one and this is especially true as companies start to manage the process of re-opening office buildings.
Updating your cleaning methods, processes and products is an important part of protecting the staff and visitors. Also, paying special attention on the most frequently touched areas you give added visual assurances they are working in a clean environment.
At Vileda Professional, we can support the process by arranging a site visit to discuss a range of topics including:
- Infection prevention
- Which cleaning method is hygienically right for you
- Benefits of microfiber
- The importance of cleaning in the disinfection process
For more information, please contact your Vileda Professional representative or download the Return to work PDF.
Frequently touched areasAlongside general cleaning processes special attention should be placed on the most frequently touched areas. To reduce the risk of transmission these surfaces should be cleaned more frequently.
Without being able to cover all contact points the most common are:
- Desk, table and counter tops
- Keyboards, screens and mouse
- Office and cell phones
- Door handles, knobs, light switches, faucets and sinks
- Chair seats, arm rests and floor mats
- Tops of dividers between desks
- Printers and waste bins
- Front of drawers and file cabinets
- Door and faucet handles
- Coffee machines, water dispensers, microwave and dishwashers
- Cooking utensils and equipment (e.g. knives, chopping boards)
- Vending machines
- Tables and chairs